Types of Treatment
Pelvic Floor & Women’s and Men’s Health
Physical therapy with Confluent PT can reduce or eliminate pain, prevent surgery, and eliminate the need for medication in patients with pelvic pain, incontinence, and pregnancy or postpartum issues.
Our team of specialized experts in the musculoskeletal system can help manage issues associated with pelvic pain, including:
- Difficulty with normal activities such as, sitting, rising from a chair, standing or walking
- Difficulty with recreational activities
- Chronic constipation or difficulties passing a bowel movement
- Pain in the groin, buttock, low back, hip, sacroiliac or abdomen
We also offer care that’s designed to reduce uncomfortable symptoms related to pregnancy, such as:
- Headaches and migraines
- Tingling in the arms or hands
- Back and neck pain
- Hip, groin, or leg pain and numbness
- Post-delivery abdominal pain
- Diastasis recti (tearing of the connections between the abdominal muscles)
Confluent PT can also help you gain control over the following symptoms related to incontinence:
- Urine leakage with coughing, laughing, lifting, or exercise
- Urge incontinence (urine leaks due to bladder muscle spasm)
- Mixed incontinence
- Functional incontinence (urine leaks if you cannot get to the bathroom in time)
- Fecal incontinence
Ready to start feeling like yourself again? Confluent PT is here to help.
Here's What Our Patients Are Saying
Dr. Stephen Clark and Tiffany are a great team whose priorities are the well-being of their patients. Dr. Clark’s care extends far beyond the clinic. They have talked with numerous agencies and healthcare providers on my behalf, which allowed me to start therapy within a couple days of finding their clinic. Since I started my…
Stephen Clark to the rescue! He did a full assessment then moved on to different stretches and exercises. I’m 80% better already and hopefully the other 20% is coming with the things he taught me to do at home. I’m sold and will definitely be going back!
Dr. Stephen is very friendly and made me feel positive in the plan of action to resolve my issues.
Dr. Clark made me feel very comfortable and I look forward to starting my therapy.
Dr. Stephen Clark is a true professional. He did not rush my session with him and was very encouraging and insightful. Kudos!!!!
Stephen was excellent & patient with my poor hearing. I felt a connection from the very beginning.
This is the best PT clinic I’ve ever been to. The people are fantastic – knowledgeable, caring, and great at listening. Keeps me coming back!
Enjoyed my initial visit. I look forward to the rest. I was apprehensive PRIOR to my visit but Dr. Clark set my concerns at ease.
Dr. Clark is so compassionate with a caring heart. I enjoyed my visit.
Loved the choice of clinic I made. Happy to be here. Stephen was great and very competent.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule your appointment today to discuss more options.