Join the Confluent PT family!
Confluent PT is a proud member of the of the Confluent Health family of private practices.
Our team is committed to providing patients with the highest level of care possible–and that’s why we have the best team in the area, with more board certified specialists than any other practice in the area.
Here are just some of the many reasons why our staff members are thrilled to be part of the Confluent PT family:
- Ongoing Research and Education: We’re dedicated to using the latest, evidence-based research so that our patients get the highest quality care possible.
- Leaders in Our Field: We are the leader in Residency training, taking clinicians to Board Certified Specialists and the top 5% of PT's in the US in under 18 months.
- Compassionate Care: Our team knows that focusing on the mind of our patients is as important to rehabilitation as treatment for the body. Our staff is trained in compassionate care, empathy, and positive psychology concepts.
- Family Culture: Our commitment to a people-first culture is part of everything we do. With our sister companies, we established the Confluent Health Employee Foundation to support our Confluent PT families in times of crisis and need.
Think Confluent PT sounds like the right fit for your skills?
We would love to hear from you!
Want to join a family that truly values your skills and always puts patients-care first?
Confluent PT is always on the lookout for:
- Resident Physical Therapists
- Staff Physical Therapists
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Care Coordinators
- Insurance Verification Coordinators
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Physical Therapy Technicians
Reach out to Careers@GoConfluent.com if you’re ready to join our team in providing high-quality care.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this sounds like workplace you want to be a part of, don’t hesitate to send your application in today.