Get back to work, life, and play—free from pain.
Confluent PT and Walmart Health are joining forces to provide convenient Physical Therapy Services in your neighborhood!
Get direct access to our team of specialists, dedicated to using the latest techniques and research to help you reach your long-term goals and find lasting relief—so you can get back to being you again.
Start moving towards lasting relief today.
Aches, pains, and injuries can keep you from fully participating in your everyday tasks and activities.
Get back to living the life you love with help from your team at Confluent PT.
Whether it’s taking a walk in the park, playing with your kids or grandkids, or reaching your personal fitness goals, you want to get back to living like you used to—or even better. But knowing where to turn or who to trust to help you find a real, long-lasting fix can feel frustrating and out of reach.
Nobody should have to live in pain or be restricted from doing what they love to do.
That’s why our team of specialists are dedicated to using the latest techniques and research to help you uncover the real issue behind your pain—so you can get back to being you again.
Here’s how it works...
Get direct access to specialty-level care
You now have access to musculoskeletal specialists who can help with any ache or pain—with or without a referral from your doctor. Our dedication to attaining the highest level of certifications and using the latest, evidence-based research, can provide you the highest quality care with long-lasting results in fewer visits.
A thorough evaluation of your unique issues
When we fully understand what’s going on, we can help you find the right fix. That’s why we provide an in-depth evaluation to make sure we understand your pain or mobility issues, allowing you to set realistic goals—so you can have confidence that you’re working toward long-term success.
Gain a trusted partner you’ll have for life
Your personal therapist is with you every step of the way—for life. And our expert team is here to help you during and after treatment. We are always available to call or visit if you have a question or start to experience new aches, pains, or other injuries.
Did you know?
on back pain medical costs with early prevention care at Confluent PT
who have had physical therapy believe it is an alternative to surgery
Lasting relief is closer than you think!
See how our team has helped others just like you achieve their goals.
Dr. Stephen Clark and Tiffany are a great team whose priorities are the well-being of their patients. Dr. Clark’s care extends far beyond the clinic. They have talked with numerous agencies and healthcare providers on my behalf, which allowed me to start therapy within a couple days of finding their clinic. Since I started my…
Stephen Clark to the rescue! He did a full assessment then moved on to different stretches and exercises. I’m 80% better already and hopefully the other 20% is coming with the things he taught me to do at home. I’m sold and will definitely be going back!
Dr. Stephen is very friendly and made me feel positive in the plan of action to resolve my issues.
Dr. Clark made me feel very comfortable and I look forward to starting my therapy.
Dr. Stephen Clark is a true professional. He did not rush my session with him and was very encouraging and insightful. Kudos!!!!
Stephen was excellent & patient with my poor hearing. I felt a connection from the very beginning.
This is the best PT clinic I’ve ever been to. The people are fantastic – knowledgeable, caring, and great at listening. Keeps me coming back!
Enjoyed my initial visit. I look forward to the rest. I was apprehensive PRIOR to my visit but Dr. Clark set my concerns at ease.
Dr. Clark is so compassionate with a caring heart. I enjoyed my visit.
Loved the choice of clinic I made. Happy to be here. Stephen was great and very competent.
Ready to start feeling like yourself again? Confluent PT is here to help.
When joints move better, muscles work better.
Our specialist level PT's will perform a thorough evaluation designed to uncover and correct the impairments that are holding you back.
Finding a lasting solution to your aches and pains can be frustrating when you don’t know who to trust.
We provide direct access to our team of Board Certified Orthopedic and Sports specialists who are dedicated to using the latest techniques and research to uncover the real issue, create your personalized success plan, and deliver long-lasting results.